Junior Operations Manager - Kwazulu Natal
Closing Date - 13 April 2017
To ensure the profitable provision of a quality catering service to a cluster of catering and related services business units under your jurisdiction.
Your key responsibilities shall include:
- Ensure the continuous engagement with the clients to establish the business requirements.
- Ensure legal compliance in all the business units. i.e. Health and Safety.
- Ensure that all the administrative deadlines are met.
- Ensure that the grievance and disciplinary procedures are upheld.
- Ensure staff development.
- Ensure the compilation of the annual budgets and the management of the account receivables.
- Ensure the provision of leadership for the team under your control in order to attain a produc-tive, competent and motivated team at business unit level.
- Ideally have a minimum of five years experience at management level.
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Must have good planning skills
Reporting to the Operations Manager
Corporate Responsibility Publications
Sodexo publishes documents that present its Corporate Responsibility strategy and performance to its stakeholders:
>Fiscal 2013 Publications
Head office address
SODEXO Southern Africa (Head office)
The Pines Building
The Avenue Office Park
45 Homestead Road
Tel: +27 (0)11 803 6600
The Better Tomorrow Plan
Sodexo is committed to sustainable development and has defined a worldwide roadmap: The Better Tomorrow Plan.