Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions, and all under one impressive brand.
As quality of life plays a role in numerous settings, we offer our services in a broad range of sectors:
- Corporate Services
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Remote Sites (rigs, lodges, mines)
- Sports & Leisure
Our comprehensive, integrated solutions cover a wide range of services in a variety of working and living environments. We contribute to enhancing employees’ well-being, optimizing work processes and ensuring the proper functioning and safety of sites for companies, hospitals, university campuses and large worksites.
Sodexo has access to International Technical Skills, Financial Backing, access to Proven Strategies and Business Practices. This facilitates continuous improvement and reduced costs in all services offered on your site. Sodexo’s reputation is built on both serving great food and meeting our client’s needs for high quality, excellent service and value for money.
We pride ourselves on employing the correct calibre of qualified staff to run the facilities of our clients in a professional and efficient manner, allowing our clients to concentrate on their core business:
- We take a structured, yet innovative approach to the provision of all our services
- We plan carefully to deliver suitably balanced and varied menus, consistently and reliably.
- We are committed to fair prices combined with the highest quality and standards offered to our clients.
- We offer tailor-made solutions to suit your specific needs and requirements
Quality of life and performance
Today, quality of life is recognized as a significant factor in the well-being of individuals, the progress of society and the performance of companies and organizations. Throughout the world, our clients' needs are evolving as a result of major economic, environmental and societal change. These needs are focused on three major performance factors:
- people, to increase satisfaction and motivation in the workplace;
- processes, to promote efficiency and improve overall performance;
- infrastructure and equipment, to maximize use, profitability and reliability and help make living and working environments more attractive.
Our experiences with over 100 million consumers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance…every day. Superior quality standards are ensured through the delivery of:
- Local and International HACCP standards
- Quality Control initiatives
- Crisis Management Strategies